IRINA LAZAREVIC – Member of the Supervisory Board
• born in Belgrade in 1955;
• graduated from the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade;
• worked for twenty-three years in "Progress" Company in Belgrade; handling business contract and representing the company and its subsidiaries abroad before the courts of law and other competent authorities.
• has worked in the Commercial Court of Appeal since 2003;
• sang in the choir "Jovan Bandur" in Pancevo in high school and student days;
• has traveled all around the world, and has been twice in Indonesia;
• likes dancing and goes to salsa classes;
• mother of Nemanja and grandmother of Maša;
• member of the Company since 2009.